Shure PGA56 Cardioid Dynamic Snare / Tom Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Shure PGA56 is designed for clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications. Available with and without a cableThe Shure PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Mountable microphone featuring swivel joint with quick-release latch for snare drum, toms and percussion
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Includes PGA56, drum mount (stand not required), zipper pouch and user guide
|Output Impedence||200 ohms|
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||N/A|
|Low Cut Filter||No|
|Weight||287 g (10.12 oz)|