Shure PGA81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The PGA81 is ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording. Available with and without a cable.The Shure PGA81 cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording, the PGA81 comes with a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and choice of with XLR cable, or without. Phantom power required.
The PGA81 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more
- sensitive environments
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
Things You Will Get:
- PGA81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Zipper Pouch
- User Guide
|Output Impedence||600 ohms|
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||N/A|
|Low Cut Filter||No|
|Power||48 VDC phantom power (2.0 mA)|
|Weight||186 g (6.6 oz.)|
|Dimensions||130 mm L x 25 mm D|