Alfred Piano for Busy Teens, Book 3
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This method is designed for teens who still enjoy music and want to continue their study but have limited practice time. Each book includes solo pieces in varied styles, a Hanon study to develop technical skills and a duet that students can play with a friend. A Study Guide for each piece helps the student practice efficiently. The guide contains four sections: 1-Minute FYI, 5-Minute Warm-Up, 15-Minute Practice Plan and 5-Minute Finishing Touches.
- Boogie Blues (Bober)
- Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Exercise No. 7 (The Virtuoso Pianist) (Hanon)
- Spinning Song (Ellmenreich)
- Prelude in E Minor (Chopin)
- Jazz it Up! (Bober)
- Solfeggio in C Minor (Bach)
- Wings (Bober)
- Für Elise (Beethoven)
- Elite Syncopations (Joplin)
- Wild River (duet) (Bober).