Pioneer DJM-2000nexus Professional DJ Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Advanced performance hi-end, pro DJ mixer that makes linked, multi-play DJ play a reality!Equipped with PRO DJ LINK, the function that makes linked multi-DJ play a reality
SYNC MASTER”, collectively controlling beat of multiple players. Beats (tempo and beat position) of tracks playing on CDJ-2000nexus connected to the mixer via LINK can be automatically syncthronized with the master clock of the mixer. The playback tempo can also be adjusted using the mixer touch panel. The unit’s Quantize function uses “PRO DJ LINK” to retrieve rekordbox™ BPM and beat grid information from connected players*2 or laptops, to automatically sync all Beat Effects in perfect time with the mix.
The status of each connected channel is sent to the multi players. Live on-air deck feedback shows the channel in play allowing the status to be checked at a glance and making for a worry-free performance.
“BEAT SLICE” function to create new track slices using the touch panel. Spontaneously sample, slice and chop tracks to create original arrangements – while the unit’s Quantize function analyses rekordbox™ track information on connected players*2 to automatically snap new creations to the beat.
The intuitive layout makes performance a breeze and facilitates original arrangement to music
The interface has been placed in the center of the mixer to enable an individual, intuitive performance. A DJ can add arrangements to the music with a variety of controls, such as Tap, Warp and Trace on the three Effect sections. And the three Effect sections can be used in combination, giving the DJ all the more scope for original arrangements.
Four New Performance Modes using the 5.8 inch Full-Color, Multi-touch Display
Pioneer has adopted a 5.8 inch large LCD multi-touch panel display. So the DJ can see and hear the result of effects, while easily and intuitively operating the mixer like none before, and they threw in 4 kinds of performance modes to boot! The BEAT SLICE REMIX, creating new track slices, the SIDECHAIN REMIX, with its seven kinds of dynamic effects, the FREQUENCY MIX, enabling a more precise music mix, and the four types of MIDI mode that allow the DJ to use a computer-all making every DJing scene and DJ playing style possible.
Internal USB Audio Interface
The mixer is equipped with a USB Audio Interface, which allows the audio signal of music playing on a computer to be input to the DJM-2000nexus via a USB connection with the computer. This makes it possible to use a computer, even without an external sound card, for DJ play. From one computer up to a maximum of four sources of audio signal can be assigned to each channel and mixed. It is also possible to choose to output the audio out of the master channel to the computer. This makes it extremely convenient to record the mixed audio.
Newly developed peak limiter allows playback while limiting track distortion
The mixer comes with a new peak limiter that allows playback of master output tracks while limiting distortion, even at maximum output sound levels. This prevents delays in the output audio, while limiting track distortion naturally without affecting the powerful rhythms of tracks.
High-durability channel fader used for non-stop smooth operations
A high-performance channel fader has been used to improve durability. This ensures smooth operations even in the demanding surroundings of a club.
• Built-in USB audio interface that can assign audio systems of up to 4 systems to each channel from a single PC.
• Switchable 3 band EQ and 3 band ISOLATER on each channel (control from +6 dB to -26 dB with EQ, and +6 dB to -∞ dB with ISOLATER).
• Digital input terminals on each channel that allow audio signals to be input without affecting sound quality.
• “Talk Over” that lowers the volume of tracks automatically when there is a signal input via the microphone.
• “Peak Level Meter” on all channels that allow the input level input to each channel to be checked in an instant.
• “Cross Fader Assign” to assign cross faders flexibly to each channel input.
• “Fader Curve Adjust” function that allows the cross fader and channel fader curve to be changed.
• Environmentally-friendly “Auto Standby Function” that switches the power to standby mode when there is no operation or input for a certain period of time.
• Pioneer DJ CD player can be used for fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control using a PRO DJ LINK connection or a control cable.
• Convenient for club or studio as it is 19-inch rack mount ready (Meets EIA standards).
$7.99 to $13.99
$18.99 to $31.99
$125.00$99.00 Save : $26.00 (21%)
$99.99$69.99 Save : $30.00 (30%)
$109.00$89.00 Save : $20.00 (18%)
$50.00$39.95 Save : $10.05 (20%)
$49.99$29.77 Save : $20.22 (40%)
$39.99$34.99 Save : $5.00 (12%)
$13.99 to $27.99
$104.99$59.99 Save : $45.00 (43%)
$200.00$169.99 Save : $30.01 (15%)
$84.99$39.95 Save : $45.04 (53%)