Miktek ProCast SST USB Microphone/Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
There are many inexpensive options for recording podcasts that are available today, but what about the professional podcaster? Introducing Procast Studio Station by Miktek.The ProCast SST is a high quality USB studio condenser microphone with integrated radio style boom and on-board 24 Bit audio interface. The ProCast SST’s mixer section offers two inputs, which can be used to connect mic or line sources. Channel 1 allows you to use the onboard condenser microphone or select the rear panel ¼-inch Instrument/Line level input. Channel 2 provides a rear panel mini XLR to connect a second microphone, or selectable rear panel ¼-inch Instrument Line level input.
Each input features a Mic/Line switch, Clip LED, a 60 mm studio quality fader, plus Mute switch. In addtion, there’s a phantom power switch to power an external condenser microphone. The ProCast SST provides no latency direct monitoring, which can be mixed in with the computer playback. In addition, the SST has a second headphone output for producers or additional talent, or use the output to connect a set of control room studio monitors.
The ProCast SST’s professional features makes it an ideal choice for home recording. Singer songwriters can easily record high quality vocals and connect electric and acoustic guitars or keyboards to produce professional quality recordings. If you’re serious about home recording or podcasts, you need the ProCast SST.
Studio Condenser Microphone
- Internally shock-mounted large diaphragm 19mm electret condenser microphone
- On-board High-Pass filter
- Multi-stage steel grille
- Metal die-cast body construction
- Heavy duty weighted desktop stand
- Adjustable radio style scissor boom
- Non-skid rubber feet
- 24 Bit 2 x 2 Audio Interface with high quality converters
- Two channel inputs with selectable mini XLR or ¼” Input
- Records two vocal inputs, a vocal and instrument, or stereo instruments
- Adjustable input Level controls on 60mm faders
- Backlit input Mute switch
- Input signal level LED monitoring
- Adjustable input and playback blending
- Optional +48V phantom power
- Two 1/8” headphone outputs
- Individual headphone level controls
- Input mono channel summing
Things You Will Get:
- ProCast SST USB Mic
- 3 Meter Mini XLR to XLR Cable
- 3 Meter USB cable
- Foam windscreen
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||132dB|
|Low Cut Filter||Yes|