Proco DB4A 4 Channel Direct Box
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The DB-4 provides four independent "direct-box" channels in a convenient single space (1 3/4" , 44.45mm) rack-mounting package. Ideal for the multi-keyboardist, it is equally well suited to any application requiring the interface of unbalanced high-impedance equipment and balanced low-impedance mixer inputs.
The versatile design of the DB-4 allows easy integration with any high-quality audio system. Three parallel-connected IN/OUT jacks for unbalanced signals make "patching in" at virtually any stage of the signal path a simple task. Signals may be taken straight from the instruments (and effects devices) themselves, or from sub-mixer outputs (if you have to run out of mixer channels). Of course, multiple DB-4's can be used when separate outputs from each instrument or effect are needed.
The DB-4's rugged 16–gauge steel and aluminum "Uni–box™" construction enclosure is finished in a durable black texture powder coat finish with black anodized aluminum side channels. Easy–to–read control graphics are incorporated into the Lexan® front and back panel overlays. Inside, the specially designed transformers combine superb audio quality with unsurpassed noise rejection. The DB-4 can be mounted in any standard 19" (482.6mm) rack.
- • Floating Transformer-Balanced XLR Output for Maximum Isolation
• 4 Independent Channels for 4 Keyboards, Drum Machine Outputs, etc.
• 3 IN/OUT Jacks per Channel for Convenient Loop-Through
• LINE Mode Handles Signal Levels to +34 dBv
• GND/LIFT Switch Eliminates Hum and Buzz
• Rugged "Uni–box™" Construction for Super Strength and Shielding
• Passive Design Requires No Batteries or Phantom Power.
Things You Will Get:
- Direct Box