RainSong P14 6-String Parlor Acoustic Electric-Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The small size of the Parlor belies full and rich sound. A sound that Is characteristic of all RainSongs. Key to the big Parlor sound is the combination of a unidirectional carbon soundboard and hybrid body construction. The P14 features the 14-fret, full-scale N2 neck.
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine Spruce soundboard. First introduced on the Concert Series, this soundboard is RainSong's lightest. The Hybrid body technology blends the crystalline highs of carbon with the mellow tones of glass. The synergy between the unidirectional soundboard and the hybrid body is obvious in the parlor sound.
- Soundboard: All-graphite Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces
- Neck: 14-fret all-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins
- Finish: UV protective, high gloss urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 13.34 inches
- Body Length: 18.78 inches
- Overall Length: 39.43 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Frets clear of body: 14
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T
- Case: Hardshell case included
$24.95$17.99 Save : $6.96 (28%)
$24.00$16.99 Save : $7.01 (29%)
$13.55$5.95 Save : $7.60 (56%)