Presonus RC500 Solid State Channel Strip
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Named after the developer of the award-winning Presonus ADL700 Tube Preamp, Robert Creel, the RC500 is his solid state designed version, which captures the essence of the original tube design with a surprisingly manageable price tag.Robert Creel designed this one-channel solid-state preamp that uses a Class A hybrid input stage with discrete transistors and the latest-generation, low-distortion operational amplifiers.
The RC 500 takes it's own custom-designed FET compressor and combines it with the semi-parametric EQ circuits that Creel created for PreSonus’ award-winning ADL 700 tube channel strip, which had his new ultra-low-distortion, high-gain, solid-state Class A preamplifier design It delivers transparent, detailed, consistent audio. You can also send a balanced analog signal out of your RC 500 before the compressor, EQ, and Gain stages, returning the signal directly to the compressor stage, allowing you to add additional processors externally.
Presonus successful preamp skill has now brought you a high-quality channel strip that delivers the warmth and reality that takes you back to classic, vintage solid-state preamps, yet keeps you within a realistic budget.
- Transformer-coupled, high gain microphone preamp with a Class A hybrid design
- FET based compressor using hybrid detection methods with switching relays for hard bypass
- 3-band semi-parametric equalizer with switching relays for hard bypass
- +48V phantom power, 80 Hz highpass filter, and -20 dB pad
- Front-panel ¼” instrument and rear-panel XLR microphone and line inputs with Input Select switch
- VU meter with selectable output level/gain reduction display
- Analog insert with balanced send and return
- High grade components: film capacitors, 1% tolerance resistors, and very low-distortion op amps
- Master output control
- Balanced output on XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- Internal toroidal power supply with IEC connector
- Steel chassis
|Number of Channels||1|
|Analog Inputs Number||2|
|Analog Outputs Number||1|
|Side Chain I/O||Yes|
|EQ||2nd Order Shelving|
|Weight||7 lb. 3 oz|
$22.99 to $73.99
$24.99 to $31.99
$23.99 to $32.99
You May Also Be Interested In
$1,999.00$1,599.99 Save : $399.01 (20%)Just $45 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details
$999.99$749.99 Save : $250.00 (25%)