RME Hammerfall DSP 9652 PCI Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The RME HDSP 9652 is the long-awaited successor of the well-known PCI card Project Hammerfall (DIGI9652). Like the original Hammerfall, HDSP 9652 offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time mixer/router.
The HDSP 9652's Secure BIOS Technology allows to perform hardware updates via software/driver without any risk. And thanks to its unique 'Zero CPU Load' technology Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency on both notebooks and desktops!
Hammerfall also supports Expansion Boards (EXB). Two internal ADAT inputs and two internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, or up to two TDIF ports directly inside the computer.
The Hammerfall® DSP System comes with drivers for Windows 98/ME (MME with multi-client operation, ASIO 2.0, GSIF), Windows 2000/XP (full multi-client operation of MME, GSIF and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS 9.x (ASIO 2.0) and Mac OS X (Core Audio, Core MIDI).
- • 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
• 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
• 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
• 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
• 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
• 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
• HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
• TotalMix: 1352 channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
• S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96 kHz/24 bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
- • Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable
• 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
• ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 52 channels
• All settings changeable in realtime
• Clock modes slave and master
• Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
• Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
• Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT® mode
• Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
• Comes with DIGICheck: the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
• Input 3 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
• Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT® optical
• Output 3 x optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
• Format output SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT® optical
Things You Will Get:
- Hammerfall DSP 9652 PCI Audio Interface
|Other Features||Secure BIOS Technology allows to perform hardware updates via software/driver without any risk|
|Model||Hammerfall DSP 9652|
$13.99 to $27.99
Be the first toWrite a Review$59.99
$59.99$49.99 Save : $10.00 (17%)
$79.99$49.99 Save : $30.00 (38%)