RODE NTG2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work. The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
The NTG-2 comes complete with mount and windshield. The windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions.
- • Acoustic principle: Line plus Gradient.
• Directional pattern: Super-Cardioid.
• Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz selectable HPF @ 80 Hz/12 dB octave
• Output impedance: 250 Ù - phantom power, 350 Ù - battery power
• Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 76 dB (1 kHz rel. 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
• Equivalent noise: 18 dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
• Maximum SPL: 131 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 kÙ)
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kÙ: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB (at 1 kHz in free field into open circuit)
• Dynamic range - Amplifier DIN/IEC 651 113 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
• Power (Supply voltage): 1.5 V Alkaline Battery or P48 Phantom
• Current consumption: 2.0 mA
• Battery Life: >400 hours with fresh alkaline battery.
• Output Connection: 3 pin XLR, balanced output between
pin 2(+), 3(-) and Pin 1 (ground)
• Weight approx.: 161 g approx. (5 oz.)
• Dimensions: 278 mm (10-15/16”)
Things You Will Get:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Video Mic
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Rode Ntg2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone:
I film and record many videos including weddings, product videos, and events and my go to mic has been the NTG2. It's been great for me and use it in conjunction with my Zoom H4N and felt that everyone should know about this mic.
|Model||NTG2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone|
$22.99 to $73.99
$399.00$299.99 Save : $99.01 (25%)