Fender Rumble 115 1X15" Bass Cabinet
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The all-new Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Rumble Series speaker cabinets have been re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low frequency translation. And for even greater performance and convenience, all Rumble cabinets are equipped with Fender's patented Magnetic Rumble Head- Attachment System. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Weight: 39 lbs. (17.69 kg)
- Height: 20.75" (52.71 cm)
- Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Depth: 14.48" (36.78 cm)
- Output Power: 600 watts (Program), 300 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Speaker: One - 15” Eminence® Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with 3-Position Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: One 1/4" Parallel, One Neutrik Speakon
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Casters: Pop-out Casters Included
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence® speaker, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille.
Things You Will Get:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Rumble 115 1X15" Bass Cabinet:
I purchased this cabinet to use with a GK MB500 bass head. The cabinet arrived vert quickly from Sam Ash (great job) and I plugged it in to test it. Wasn't sure if I liked it after an initial test. I took it to rehearsal and I have say I was blown away at how well it cut through and blended with the rest of the band. It provided a nice round bottom and the horn helped add definition that allows you to hear every note. I am really impressed with how great this cabinet sounds and very happy to say it is also light weight as well. It will save your back. I also paired it with my 1990 Harte XL 410 cab and it sounded fantastic with the Hartke. I tried a GK 212 cab as well and I'm glad I bought the Fender.
- Was this a gift?: