Fender Rumble 500 500-watt Bass Amp Head
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The all-new Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed footswitchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
- Height: 2.68" (6.81 cm)
- Width: 13.78" (35 cm)
- Depth: 7.19" (18.26 cm)
- Output Power: 500 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, extremely lightweight, padded tote bag included.
- Footswitch: Not Included
Things You Will Get: