Guild S-200 T-Bird Electric Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The legendary, instantly-recognizable Guild solid body is back and ready to rock: the S-200 T-Bird Electric Guitar.Guild is pleased to announce the highly anticipated reintroduction of one of its most iconic, uniquely recognizable guitars: the S-200 T-Bird. This reissue is a replica of the original versions produced between 1964 and 1968, featuring an asymmetrical all mahogany body sure to catch the eye of the guitarist looking to blaze his or her own trail. However, this guitar's appeal isn't just about its looks – its unique controls create the widest array of tones offered on any Guild instrument, drawing on its dual Guild LB-1 Little Bucker pickups to achieve almost every conceivable color on the palette.
The T-Bird features a vintage C shape set mahogany neck and bound rosewood fingerboard with pearloid block inlays. Other period-correct details include open gear vintage tuning machines, and famed asymmetrical headstock adorned with Guild’s logo and mother-of-pearl Thunderbird icon. The S-200 T-Bird is available in Antique Burst or Black, and includes Guild’s deluxe padded gig bag.
Get your Guild S-200 T-Bird Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
- Electric Guitar
- Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The controls look daunting but are easy to use and understand, finish is excellent and the guitar arrived setup perfectly and was ready to play. I actually can't find one flaw in the guitar, this is my first Guild and would certainly buy another. Although I chose the Antique burst finish the T-Bird also looks great in Black.
- Was this a gift?:
|Number Of Frets||22|
|Bridge Pickup||Guild LB-1|
|Neck Pickup||Guild LB-1|
|Bridge Type||Guild® Tune-O-Matic|
|Tuning Machines||Grover® Open Gear|
• Body Type: Solid Body
• Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Body Depth Upper Bout: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
• Body Depth Lower Bout: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
• Body Width Lower Bout: 12 3/4
• Body Width Upper Bout: 11 3/4"
• Overall Guitar Length: 40" (1016mm)
• Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Nut Material: Bone
• Neck Binding: Cream
• Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Block
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
• Truss Rod: Dual-Action
• Truss Rod Wrench: 7mm Nut Driver
• Strings: Nickel Plated Light Gauge
• Pickup Switches: Mode Selector Switch, Low-Cut Tone Capacitor ON/OFF, Neck Pickup ON/OFF, Bridge Pickup ON/OFF
• Control Knobs: Mode 1 Volume/Tone, Mode 1 Volume/Tone
• Controls: Mode, Pickup ON/OFF, Tone Capacitor ON/OFF, Volume/Tone
• Strap Buttons: Nickel Plated
• Pickguard: Black
|Case Type||Deluxe Gig Bag|
$189.95$84.95 Save : $105.00 (55%)
$49.95 to $62.95
$137.60$99.99 Save : $37.61 (27%)
$103.95$38.99 Save : $64.96 (62%)
$36.24$16.99 Save : $19.25 (53%)
$6.06$3.99 Save : $2.07 (34%)