Avid Pro Tools S3 Control Surface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
If you know Pro Tools, you’ll feel right at home with S3!Based on the award-winning Pro Tools S6, Pro Tools S3 is a compact, EUCON-enabled, ergonomic desktop control surface that offers a streamlined yet versatile mixing solution for the modern sound engineer. Like S6, S3 delivers intelligent control over every aspect of Pro Tools and other DAWs, but at a more affordable price and is compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer, Pytamix, and more.
While its small form factor makes it ideal for space-confined or on-the-go music and post mixing, it packs enormous power and accelerated mixing efficiency for faster turnarounds, making it the perfect fit everywhere, from project studios to the largest, most demanding facilities.
Work smarter and faster
S3 combines traditional console layout design with the proven advancements of Pro Tools S6, ensuring highly intuitive operation, regardless of your experience level. From record-enabling, soloing, and muting tracks, to editing plug-ins, recalling snapshots, and automating mixes, you get the tactile control you need to create great sounding mixes faster—with much more precision than working with a keyboard and mouse alone. Plus, when paired with Pro Tools, you gain the advantage of faster workflows and unique features that accelerate your efficiency every step of the way.
Create your mix, your way
With EUCON technology at its core, not only can you mix sessions using Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, and other DAWs, you can also customize the surface for your task at hand. Create up to 12 custom mixer layouts and recall them to the surface at any time—ideal for mixing drums, vocals, dialog, sound effects, and other groupings. Plus, you can switch between applications with ease, giving you the choice to work with what you want—and the capability to take on any project that comes your way.
- 16 channel strips with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 10-segment signal level meter
- 32 touch-sensitive, push-button rotary encoders for panning, gain control, plug-in parameter adjustments, and more
- 16 channel control, 16 assignable, each with a tricolor LED function indicator
- 32 high-resolution OLED displays for viewing track names/numbers, detailed metering data (from mono to 5.1 surround), parameter names/values, current automation mode, and more
- Solo, mute, channel select, and record/automation-enable keys on every channel
- Touch strip provides easy access to transport controls
- S3 can also be used alongside Artist Transport if you need full jog/shuttle wheel controls
- Dozens of dedicated buttons and switches for navigation, automation, control assignment, and software control
- Built-in 4x6 AVB Core Audio interface
- Includes 2 XLR mic/line inputs, 2 TRS line inputs, 2 XLR line outputs, 2 TRS line outputs, and a stereo headphone output
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer, Pytamix, and more
Things You Will Get:
- S3 Control Surface
- Activation for EuControl software (requires download)
|Other Features||Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer, Pytamix, and more|
|Computer Connectivity||(2) Ethernet AVB Network Ports|
|Dimensions||28"W x 14.3"D x 3"H|