Tech 21 Sanasamp MIDI Mongoose Foot Controller
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The MIDI Mongoose is the next generation of its predecessor, the MIDI Moose. It has a significantly smaller footprint and additional capabilities. There are 2 independent inputs for continuous controllers to facilitate use with your other MIDI equipment, as well as a 7-pin phantom power jack. With just 5 footswitches, you can change groupings of preset programs by five or ten at a clip. You can also access Special Page functions to set MIDI channel numbers and to set continuous controller channel numbers and calibration.
Three modes of operation:
- Standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) provides a minimum of 200 hours usage
- Optional power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC4)
- Phantom power via the MIDI cable
- Access 128 patches on any of the 16 selectable MIDI channels
- Smooth-action custom actuators
- All-metal housing
- Large, non-glare LED display can be read from any angle, in daylight or darkness
Things You Will Get:
- Foot Controller