Paul Reed Smith SE 245 Electric Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The PRS SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The distinctive feature of this guitar is its 24.5" scale length. Most traditional single-cutaway guitars have a 24.75” scale. Though seemingly a minor detail, the .25” difference in scale length makes a huge difference in the overall playability. Players will love the ease of string-bending and effortless vibrato on the SE-245 because of the lesser tension created by the 24.5” scale length. The neck is carved from mahogany into a luxurious “wide fat” profile with a rosewood fingerboard and the familiar PRS bird inlays as standard appointments.
The body of the SE-245 is carved from mahogany and is outfitted with a pair of PRS Humbuckers that will deliver sustain for days on end as well as absolutely timeless tone, whether you are playing clean blues runs or scorching rock solos. A flame maple veneer tops off this beauty; giving the SE-245 its classic, vintage appeal. You can shape your sound with volume and tone controls for each pickup, and a 3-way toggle pickup selector. Finally, a premium PRS Gig Bag is included.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer (no veneer on opaque finishes)
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24-1/2"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
- Case: PRS Premium Gig Bag Included
Things You Will Get:
- Electric Guitar
- Gig Bag
$12.00$10.49 Save : $1.51 (13%)
$6.00$5.49 Save : $0.51 (8%)
$40.00$37.99 Save : $2.01 (5%)
$8.00$7.00 Save : $1.00 (12%)