Hal Leonard Selected Opera Arias-Mezzo-Soprano Edition-Audio Online
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Many students only need a few opera arias in their vocal study. Selected Opera Arias extracts 10 arias useful to the typical voice student from the G. Schirmer Opera Anthology, with plot notes, translations and IPA, and combines them with the diction lessons recorded by top coaches in New York, and accompaniments recorded by coaches on staff at Lyric Opera of Chicago. The voice student gets a value priced, complete package for the very best instruction.
- IL BARBIERE DI SIVIGLIA: Una voce poco fa
- CARMEN: L'amour est un oiseau rebelle (Habanera)
- Près des remparts de Séville (Seguidilla)
- COSÌ FAN TUTTE: Smanie implaccabili
- DIDO AND AENEAS: When I am laid in earth
- FAUST: Faites-lui mes aveux
- LE NOZZE DI FIGARO: Non so più cosa son
- Voi, che sapete
- ORFEO ED EURIDICE: Che farò senza Euridice?
- VANESSA: Must the winter come so soon.