Shure BETA 98A/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Shure Beta 98A is a compact, high-output, condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The Shure BETA 98A/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a precision-engineered compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis rejection of unwanted noise.
The Beta 98AC features high sound pressure level capability (SPL) and is recommended for a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments including drums, piano, reed, wind, and strings.
Features:• Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
• Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
• Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for drums, percussion, reeds, and horns
• Compact design reduces stage clutter
• Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
• Optional A98D mount is unobtrusive, versatile, and easy to adjust
• Enamel-coated metal construction and stainless steel inner grille resist wear and abuse
Performance Characteristics:• Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
• Extremely high SPL handling
• High output level
• No crossover distortion
Things You Will Get:
- Lightweight Interconnect Cable
- RK282 Shockmount Swivel Adapter
|Other Features||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|