Shure UR24D+/BETA87A Dual Handheld Wireless System
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Shure UR24D+/BETA87A features (2) Beta 87A Handheld Microphones and RF Distribution Ports on Receiver.Shure UHF-R® Wireless Systems master the intense pressure and extreme conditions of any touring or installation environment, while delivering unmatched Shure sound. Offering you more productivity, more reliability and more control, UHF-R is premier wireless technology that helps you master the complexities of large-scale wireless installations.
UHF-R takes wireless to a completely new level
Unparalleled control for complex installations. UHF-R automates setup and control operations to save you time and effort on even the most complex networked installations. UHF-R’s usability innovations include networked Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan, infrared automatic transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system operation for fast setup and intuitive operation.
Superior RF performance and reliability for every installation.
With 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz of bandwidth, UHF-R provides up to 40 simultaneous compatible systems per band. Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, by shifting the RF filter along with the selected frequency, allows you to deploy this added bandwidth without audio degradation or interference. All UHF-R components – including the compact, sweat-resistant bodypack – are engineered to withstand the abuses of the road. You can rely on UHF-R for consistently reliable performance, always.
Crystal-clear audio that sounds more like wired.
Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio transmission, far superior to conventional wireless. Unlike other wireless systems, Shure uses a variable companding ratio that responds to the audio level – eliminating wireless artifacts and substantially increasing dynamic range.
UR4D+ Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
The UR4D+ receiver provides a dual-channel for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
For use with UHF-R Wireless
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Removeable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
UR2 handheld transmitters are available in a wide variety of Shure microphone options and are built to withstand the most rigorous abuse. UHF-R Wireless features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Switchable RF Power (10/50mW, Region Dependent)
- Frequency and Power Lockout
- Bit-mapped Backlit LCD Display
- 2 AA Batteries - Up to 8 hours Continuous Use
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- All Metal Die-cast Construction
The Shure Beta 87A is a premium quality supercardioid hand-held electret condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. Used for professional sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording applications, the Beta 87A combines superb performance with the ruggedness needed for touring and field production. The Beta 87A features a controlled low-frequency roll-off that compensates for proximity effect and prevents the “boomy” sound often associated with close pick-up. The characteristic Shure presence rise brightens the upper midrange.
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides superior gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- Very low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shock-mount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Things You Will Get:
- Handheld Transmitters(2)
- 1/2 wave antennas (2)
- Antenna hole plugs (2)
- 4 rack mount screws w/ washers
- Antenna cables (2)
- IEC power cable (1)
- IEC power extension cable (1)
- Ethernet Network Cable (1)
- RF Dritribution cables (2)
- Shure Wireless workbench software
- Transmitter Case
$44.99$17.99 Save : $27.00 (60%)
$51.00$35.99 Save : $15.01 (29%)
$94.99$59.99 Save : $35.00 (37%)
$14.99$9.99 Save : $5.00 (33%)
$144.00$72.00 Save : $72.00 (50%)
$65.99$39.99 Save : $26.00 (39%)
$104.99$84.99 Save : $20.00 (19%)
$55.99$31.95 Save : $24.04 (43%)
$11.99$8.99 Save : $3.00 (25%)
$23.99$9.99 Save : $14.00 (58%)
$29.99$19.99 Save : $10.00 (33%)
$49.99$34.95 Save : $15.04 (30%)
$39.99$26.99 Save : $13.00 (33%)
$53.99$31.99 Save : $22.00 (41%)