Shure UR24D+/SM86 Dual Handheld Wireless System
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Shure UR24D+/SM86 features (2) SM86 Handheld Microphones and RF Distribution Ports on ReceiverShure UHF-R® Wireless Systems master the intense pressure and extreme conditions of any touring or installation environment, while delivering unmatched Shure sound. Offering you more productivity, more reliability and more control, UHF-R is premier wireless technology that helps you master the complexities of large-scale wireless installations.
UHF-R takes wireless to a completely new level
Unparalleled control for complex installations. UHF-R automates setup and control operations to save you time and effort on even the most complex networked installations. UHF-R’s usability innovations include networked Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan, infrared automatic transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system operation for fast setup and intuitive operation.
Superior RF performance and reliability for every installation.
With 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz of bandwidth, UHF-R provides up to 40 simultaneous compatible systems per band. Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, by shifting the RF filter along with the selected frequency, allows you to deploy this added bandwidth without audio degradation or interference. All UHF-R components – including the compact, sweat-resistant bodypack – are engineered to withstand the abuses of the road. You can rely on UHF-R for consistently reliable performance, always.
Crystal-clear audio that sounds more like wired.
Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio transmission, far superior to conventional wireless. Unlike other wireless systems, Shure uses a variable companding ratio that responds to the audio level – eliminating wireless artifacts and substantially increasing dynamic range.
UR4D+ Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
The UR4D+ receiver provides a dual-channel for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
For use with UHF-R Wireless
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Removeable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
UR2 handheld transmitters are available in a wide variety of Shure microphone options and are built to withstand the most rigorous abuse. UHF-R Wireless features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Switchable RF Power (10/50mW, Region Dependent)
- Frequency and Power Lockout
- Bit-mapped Backlit LCD Display
- 2 AA Batteries - Up to 8 hours Continuous Use
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- All Metal Die-cast Construction
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise.
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Things You Will Get:
- Handheld Transmitters(2)
- 1/2 wave antennas (2)
- Antenna hole plugs (2)
- 4 rack mount screws w/ washers
- Antenna cables (2)
- IEC power cable (1)
- IEC power extension cable (1)
- Ethernet Network Cable (1)
- RF Dritribution cables (2)
- Shure Wireless workbench software
- Transmitter Case
$44.99$17.99 Save : $27.00 (60%)
$50.00$36.00 Save : $14.00 (28%)
$94.99$59.99 Save : $35.00 (37%)
$14.99$9.99 Save : $5.00 (33%)
$144.00$68.00 Save : $76.00 (53%)
$99.99$69.00 Save : $30.99 (31%)
$65.99$39.99 Save : $26.00 (39%)
$104.99$84.99 Save : $20.00 (19%)
$55.99$31.95 Save : $24.04 (43%)
$82.99$64.99 Save : $18.00 (22%)
$11.99$8.99 Save : $3.00 (25%)
$23.99$9.99 Save : $14.00 (58%)
$29.99$19.99 Save : $10.00 (33%)
$49.99$34.95 Save : $15.04 (30%)
$39.99$26.99 Save : $13.00 (33%)
$53.99$31.99 Save : $22.00 (41%)