Avid Sibelius First Download Card
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Sibelius First is the fastest and easiest way for everyone to start writing music—from aspiring composers and songwriters, to teachers and students.Even if you’re more comfortable playing instruments than using notation software, the intuitive interface will guide your songwriting process. Magnetic Layout and other timesaving tools make it easy to get professional results fast—and the premium sound library plays back your compositions in stunning detail. When you’re done, choose from a variety of ways to introduce your music to the world—make a video of your score, share directly to social media, export for iPad, and more.
Get amazing value
Compose with many of the same tools the pros use, at a beginner-friendly price point!
Want to hear how your ideas will sound in real life? Play back your scores in beautiful detail with the amazing collection of sampled instrument sounds—or use your own VST/AU virtual instruments or effects. If you need more inspiration, check out the Score Starter and Ideas library to kick-start your creativity. With Sibelius First notation software in your toolkit, writer’s block won’t stand a chance.
Choose your input method
Play a MIDI instrument, transcribe audio, or scan sheet music with ease.
Share your music
What fun is it to write music if you can’t share it? Sibelius | First gives you more options than ever—export scores to video; share directly to YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook; publish scores online; export for iPad; and more. Of course, you can also print, email, export scores as MIDI/MusicXML/PDF, and create audio files. You can also send your scores to the Avid Scorch mobile app and take them anywhere.
Sibelius Cloud Publishing
Be part of a new generation of music publishers by using groundbreaking technology that enhances the way sheet music is sold online.
- Get great results easily, without prior experience, using intuitive creative tools
- Let the innovative, task-oriented interface guide you through the songwriting process
- Get your ideas into Sibelius | First by scanning printed sheet music, transcribing audio, or playing MIDI instruments
- Easily transfer music between other notation and audio applications via MusicXML interchange
- Add chord symbols and guitar fretboard diagrams by playing a MIDI keyboard or guitar
- Turn guitar tab into notation, and back again
- Take advantage of built-in smart tools to get great results without engraving or notation expertise