Shure SM35-XLR Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality.The Shure SM35-XLR Performance Headset Microphone provides features a tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern that provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Also, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response 40–20,000 Hz
- Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
• Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
• Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
• Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
• Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
• TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
• Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
• Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
• Included in BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Get your Shure SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
SM35 Headset Mic
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||N/A|
|Low Cut Filter||N/A|
|Connector Type||Mini XLR|