Presonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The PreSonus Studio 192 is the first USB 3.0 audio interface to deliver exceptional sonic fidelity and flexible connectivity in addition to professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack-space.Whether you’re a producer or an audio engineer, an independent band or a sound designer, the Studio 192 was built for you to create. The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
A smooth trip from Analog to Digital
The Studio 192 is equipped with audiophile-grade, Burr-Brown processors to deliver top-quality digital conversion up to 192 kHz. These converters provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. You’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail of a performance in your recordings.
XMAX preamps, now with remote control
The Studio 192 includes eight remote controlled XMAX preamps, each providing high headroom, low noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response. The resulting musicality and transparency provides smooth, solid sonic reproduction.
Great signal processors are a PreSonus tradition
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician’s ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 includes Fat Channel processing on every analog input, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and ultimately a better recording.
Studio One Artist license included, PreSonus’ revolutionary digital audio workstation for Mac and Windows, with unlimited track count and 2 GB content; UC Surface for Windows and Mac PCs, Windows 8 touch computers and iPad.
- Simultaneously stream up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs at 48kHz — or 8 x 14 at 192 kHz.
- Take advantage of award-winning StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input with ZERO LATENCY monitoring
- Remote control your XMA preamps and create zero latency monitor mixes right from the included Studio One Artist DAW
- Transparent sound that won't color the tone of your instrument
- Control preamps right from within the Studio One mixer
- Control preamp settings via MIDI in ProTools, Logic, or Live, and save settings with your recordings
- The ease of digital recall with the quality of Class A analog circuitry
- Set up mixes and control speaker switching from your computer, iPad or touch-enabled PC
- Use the Studio 192 as your studio command center with monitor mixing, speaker switching from Studio One Artist or UC Surface and two independent headphone outputs
- Expand your I/O by added a DigiMax DP88 8-preamp converter with remote control
$13.99 to $27.99
Be the first toWrite a Review$59.99
$59.99$49.99 Save : $10.00 (17%)
$79.99$49.99 Save : $30.00 (38%)