Presonus Studio One V3 Professional Digital Audio Workstation (Crossgrade - Digital Download Version)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.If you own an existing DAW, but would like to switch over to the most intuitive recording software on the planet, the Studio One Crossgrade was created just for you. All you need to do is provide a copy of the UPC code or original purchase receipt for the “other DAW” in an email to: email@example.com.
Upon approval, you will be issued a coupon code, which you can then use to purchase Studio One Professional for the Crossgrade price of $199.95 USD. Please allow up to 24 hours for the coupon code to be issued Monday through Friday. If requested on a weekend, the request will be handled the following Monday.
Qualifying DAWs include:
•Cubase 5 or higher
•Pro Tools 9 or higher
•Nuendo 5 or higher
•Logic 9, X
•Sonar X2 or higher
•Live 8 or higher
•Digital Performer 7 or higher
•Acid Pro 6 or higher
•Reason 6 or higher
•Reaper 4 or higher
•Samplitude 9 or higher
•Mixcraft Pro 6 or higher
•FL Studio 11 or higher
•Notion 5 or higher
Studio One V3 Professional Digital Audio Workstation (Crossgrade - Digital Download Version)
Built by creative people for creative music production, it contains everything you’d expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse, and adds innovative songwriting and production tools, plus built-in mastering and digital delivery.
Raise your standards with Studio One 3 Professional
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 is a modern digital audio powerhouse that was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow—focused on your music first. Built by and for creative people, Studio One has become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality.
Version 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a reengineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. Its stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays, and includes dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
• Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
• Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Pristine sound quality, with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit resolution /support for up to 384 kHz audio
• NEW Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
• NEW Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
• NEW Presence XT sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, and Giga support
• Over 4,000 included audio and music loops
• NEW Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
• Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor (a $99 value)
• Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
• NEW Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
• UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword based “musical” search
• Find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
• NEW Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
• UPDATED AudioBend real-time time stretching and pitch shifting sounds better than ever with Elastique Pro 3.0
• Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
• Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
• Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
• Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
• 36 Native Effects 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
• Score video and edit audio for film with video track
• Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
• Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
• Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
• AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
• Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
• Integrated SoundCloud dashboard for sharing your music online
• Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
• Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
• NEW Studio One Remote for iPad
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.
|Compatible File Type||AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support|
|Other Features||Over 4,000 included audio and music loops|
Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later; Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended); 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86; Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended); 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
You May Also Be Interested In
$399.95 to $429.95Just $12 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details
Be the first toWrite a ReviewMSRP:
$449.95$399.95 Save : $50.00 (11%)Just $12 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details