Bogner Studio Series Harlow Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Reinhold Bogner's Harlow boost with bloom pedal incorporates a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer, Mr. Rupert Neve.Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960's. Each Transformer is unique and specifically designed to perfectly pair with the 100% analog audio circuit of each model.
The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a "Bloom" compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transparent squeeze. The 100% analog circuit delivers a wide range of boost - from crystal-clear light boost to a thick and meaty high-output assault on your amp's input section - you’ll never want to turn it off. At the heart of the Harlow is a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve.
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, - sanded, - layered and - finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's
- True bypass
- Controls: level, tone and bloom (controls compression)
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more