Presonus StudioLive 64AI Mix System
With a surface-driven user interface, one-to-one connectivity, direct networking, and tightly integrated software suite, the StudioLive 64AI Mix System is an outstanding 64-channel digital mixer at an even more astounding price.The StudioLive 64AI Mix System combines two cascaded StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixers to create a single, functionally cohesive large-format 64-channel console. All channels are routed through the bus outputs of the Master mixer and every global setting is controlled from the Master mixer, so there’s no confusion.
Save and Recall mix scenes, create mute groups, and store Quick Scenes on the Master mixer to control the entire mix system. FX bus control remains local to each mixer so that you have four reverb buses and four delay buses.
The StudioLive 64AI Mix System provides a jam-packed analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; an 80x66 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual sound checks; abundant signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison; 32 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration; plus wired or wireless network connectivity for use with the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart® audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
- One-to-one control over every parameter – no layers or banks means your main mix is always at your fingertips
- 64 channel mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- 24 dedicated mix outputs for easy configuration: 8 subgroups, 14 analog auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 8 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (four reverbs, four delays)
- 16 31-band graphic EQs (insertable on main and aux outputs)
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 64 input channels and all 32 buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, sophisticated gate with sidechainable Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold, and more lets you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings—like having two different Fat Channel settings at once on every channel and bus!
- Active Integration™ software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility, and Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards and Spectra analysis on every channel and bus.
- StudioLive Remote-AI iPad control app and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch aux mix app (free on the Apple App Store) directly control the StudioLive AI mixer over your wireless network – no computer required!
- 80-in/66-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 64 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows)
- Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router
- 6 mute groups and 8 user-assignable Quick Scene buttons—like “speed dial” for mixer scenes
- Linking adapter, PRM-1 Precision Reference Microphone, and custom dust cover included.
- Optional Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB connectivity
Things You Will Get:
- Two StudioLive 32.4.2AI Mixers
- Linking Adapter
- PRM1 Precision Reference Microphone
- Custom Dust Cover
- StudioLive Remote-AI iPad Control App
- QMix-AI iPhone/iPod Touch Aux Mix App
$13.99 to $27.99
$15.99 to $76.99
$49.99$29.77 Save : $20.22 (40%)
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)
$54.95$39.95 Save : $15.00 (27%)
$719.99$369.99 Save : $350.00 (49%)Just $16 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details