Moog Music Sub 37 Tribute Edition Analog Synthesizer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Moog Music’s Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a 2-note, paraphonic analog synthesizer designed around Moog’s award-winning Sub Phatty sound engine.The Moog Sub 37 Tribute's features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display, placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command.
The Sub 37 Tribute's special new “Duo Mode” allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independently. Other features make it unique and flexible, including 256 presets, two modulation busses with assignable source and destinations, plus a programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer.
The integrated mixer section contains dedicated mutes and controls for every sound source and the external audio input and feedback sending the output of the filter directly back into the mixer ‘s input, also have dedicated controls.
Like it’s successful predecessor, Moog’s Sub Phatty synth, the Sub 37 Tribute comes with a free standalone/plugin editor ,compatible with all major formats. This seamlessly integrates all parameters in the analog synth with your DAW for complete recall, control and automation.
- Switchable Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- Velocity -sensitive 37-note keyboard w/ aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Includes DAW Plugin editor and Standalone Versions
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
Things You Will Get:
• LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
• SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
• OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
• GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
• FILTER: 20Hz-20Khz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
• TRANSPOSITION:+/- 1 Octaves
• ARPEGGIATOR/SEQUENCER: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync
• MODULATION BUSSES:
• SOURCES: LFO, Filter Envelope, Programmable Sources - Amp Env,Osc1/Osc2 Pitch
• DESTINATIONS: Osc1/Osc2/Both Pitch, Filter Cutoff, Osc1/Osc2/Both Wave, VCA, LFO1/LFO2 Rate, Noise Level, EG Time. Programmable Destinations - Filter resonance, drive, slope, EG amt. Osc1/Osc2/Sub Level, Feedback/Ext Level.
• LFO PANEL FEATURES: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, Midi Sync, KB Reset
• ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
• MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
• CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
• POWER: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
|Audio Output Types||1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control|
|Sound Engine Type||Analog|
|Number of Keys||37|
|Type of Action||Semi-Weighted|
|Controller Types||Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Breath, Velocity|
|Polyphony||Selectable Monophonic (1) or Paraphonic (2)|
|Number of Presets||256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets|
|Audio Input Types||1 x TS|
|CV Jacks (Control Voltage)||Yes|
|Dimensions||26.75 x 6.75 x 14.75 inches (WxHxD)|
|Model||Sub 37 Tribute|
$13.99 to $27.99
$79.99$49.99 Save : $30.00 (38%)
Be the first toWrite a ReviewMSRP:
$105.00$59.99 Save : $45.01 (43%)
$69.95$49.95 Save : $20.00 (29%)
$44.99$27.99 Save : $17.00 (38%)
$19.95$14.00 Save : $5.95 (30%)
$81.95$49.99 Save : $31.96 (39%)