Alfred Suzuki Cello School Cello Part & CD, Volume 3 (Revised)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as a Book & CD kit.
- Berceuse, Wiegenlied or Lullaby, Op. 98, No. 2 (F. Schubert)
- Tonalization: The Moon over the Ruined Castle (Taki)
- Gavotte (Lully)
- Minuet from Sei Quintetti for Archi No. 11, Op. 11, No. 5 in E Major (Boccherini)
- Tonalization: The Moon
- Minuet in G, Wo0 10, No. 7 for Piano (Beethoven)
- Gavotte in C Minor, Gavotte en Rondeau from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (Bach)
- Minuet No. 3, BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183/Anh. II, 115 (Bach)
- Humoresque, Op. 101, No. 7 for Piano (Dvorák)
- La Cinquantaine (Gabriel-Marie)
- Allegro Moderato from Sonata I in G, BWV 1027 for Viola da Gamba (Bach).