Alfred Suzuki Viola School Viola Part & CD, Volume 5 (Revised)Book & CD
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as book & CD kit.
- Tonalization (Suzuki)
- Position Etudes-5th Position (Suzuki)
- Etude for Changing Strings (Suzuki)
- Sonata in G Major (B. Marcello/Preucil)
- Country Dance (Weber)
- Practice Suggestions (Preucil)
- Nina (Pergolesi)
- Spinning Wheel (Rubinstein)
- Gigue (Veracini)
- Exercises for Shaping the Left Hand (Suzuki)
- Suite I in G Major (Bach)
- Moto Perpetuo (Bohm)
- Old French Dances (Marais)
- Tonalization---C Major and minor scales and arpeggios (Preucil)
- Shifting Studies (Preucil)
- Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 12 (Seitz).