Alfred Suzuki Viola School Viola Part & CD, Volume 6 (Revised)Book & CD
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as book & CD kit.
- Tonalization and Intonation Exercises (Suzuki)
- Exercises in Octaves and Sixths (Preucil)
- La Folia (Marais/arr. Preucil)
- Allegro (Fiocco)
- Suite in G Major from Suite in G Major for Violoncello, BWV 1007 (Allemande, Minuet I, Minuet II) (Bach)
- Arioso, Sinfonia for Oboe, Violin, Viola, Basso Continuo, Ich Steh mit einen Fuss im Grabe, BWV 156 (Bach)
- Chromatic Scale Exercises (Preucil)
- Three-Octave Scales and Arpeggios in D Major and D Minor (Preucil)
- Adagio and Rondo in D (Adagio, Rondo) (Mozart)
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 (Brahms)
- Position Etudes (Suzuki)
- Country Dances (Beethoven)
- Concerto for Two Violins, Violin II Arranged for Viola, BWV 1043 (1st Movement: Vivace) (Bach)
- Concerto in C Minor (I. Allegro molto ma maestoso, II. Adagio molto espressivo) (Bach/arr. Casadesus).