Tascam SS-CDR200 Solid State Recorder
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The TASCAM SS-CDR200 Solid State Recorder — designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets — records in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC and USB memory. MP3 and audio CD formats are recorded to CD via a slot-loading transport. Parallel and RS-232C serial control — along with up to 20 tracks of flash start, balanced & unbalanced I/O, and coaxial digital I/O — make the SS-CDR200 an ideal one rack-space media solution.
• Solid state recoding to any available Media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory, and CD-R/CD-RW)
• Record in MP3, audio CD, or convert WAV files to audio CD
• One-rack-space compact design
• Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices
• PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
• Coaxial S/PDIF & AES/EBU (Auto-detect on Input)
•Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
• Playback speed control without pitch change
• RS-232C serial control
• XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O