Tascam SS-R200 Solid State Recorder
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The SS-R200 is a single-rackspace solid state recorder designed for applications that currently use a cassette, CD or MiniDisc recorder.The SS-R200 records to SD, CF or USB memory in WAV format – or in MP3 format to achieve extended recording times. Solid State technology provides hours of recording to affordable and secure media, and recordings can be transferred quickly to computers for editing, archiving or publishing on the internet.
The SS-R200 is equipped with balanced and unbalanced audio inputs and outputs, SPDIF coaxial digital in and out with sample rate converter, RS-232 serial and parallel control ports, a wired remote control and a computer keyboard input for folder/file naming and remote control. And, of course, users don’t need to do without traditional features like pitch control, key control, auto cue, and many more.
If you need a CD drive for recording and playback, have a look at the Tascam SS-CDR200.
• Solid state recording to any available Media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory)
• One-rack-space compact design
• Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices
• PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
• RS-232C and Parallel Control I/O
• Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
• Playback speed control without pitch change
• XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O
Get your Tascam SS-R200 Solid State Recorder today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.