Tech 21 SansAmp RPM Rackmount Preamp
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Tech 21 SansAmp RPM is a versatile instrument preamp with parametric equalization and SansAmp technology. This single space rackmount model was adapted from the SansAmp Acoustic DI pedal, with the addition of a Drive control, and redesigned as an expanded multi-instrument tool. With a sweepable, semi-parametric EQ and variable gain, the SansAmp RPM is a supercharged tone shaper for any signal source. Partner it with a SansAmp RBI for the ultimate bass pre-amp system, or with a SansAmp PSA for total domination.
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost ±12dB
- Mid Shift is a parametric EQ control which allows you to select the center frequency of the Mid control. Its sweep ranges from 170 Hz to 3.0 kHz. This, then, enables you to notch out any specific frequencies that may be causing your instrument to feed back.
- Mid is also an active tone control, cut or boost ±12dB.
- Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.
- Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system.
- Effects Loop with Mix 50/50 switch to configure in series or parallel.
- 1/4" rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.
- Buffered uneffected XLR output to run a dry signal to a separate channel.
- Footswitch input to engage unit. [Utilizes any alternating (on/off) footswitch.]
- Footswitch output to chain and toggle between another SansAmp RPM or SansAmp RBI.