Fishman TriplePlay FC-1 Controller USB Host & Foot Controller
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Control your synths and other modules directly with the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller.The performance power of a computer, with the portability of a mobile device. Does your “music laptop” also have all of your personal information on it? Contacts, banking, credit cards, passwords... Most of us don’t have the luxury of a “single-use” music laptop. Or, maybe your music computer is a desktop model, impractical for dragging to gigs.
With a TriplePlay FC-1 Controller, players can use their favorite MIDI synths and sound modules without the need for a computer at the gig. Simply remove the USB receiver from your Mac or PC and insert it into the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller’s USB host port. The incoming MIDI data is then passed wirelessly from the guitar to the conventional 5-Pin Din output for use with any MIDI-equipped hardware. Three programmable momentary switches default to patch selection, hold, and tuner access. A large graphic LCD displays the currently loaded hardware synth patch.
TriplePlay FC-1 Controller Features:
- Large, easy-to-read graphic LCD displays Patch name and number
- 3 programmable foot switches for patch up and down plus hold (sustain)
- Built-in tuner
- Plug ’n play USB class compliant interface (no driver required)
- 5-Pin Din MIDI In/Out
- 1/4 inch Expression Pedal input
- Relay-controlled 1/4 inch Guitar Audio In/Out
- Mac/Win utility for foot switch assignment
- TriplePlay battery level indication
- 9-volt AC adapter and USB cable included
You May Also Be Interested In
$729.00$509.00 Save : $220.00 (30%)
$249.00$199.00 Save : $50.00 (20%)
$599.00$449.00 Save : $150.00 (25%)Just $13 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details