Tripplite SmartPro 1500XL Expandable Tower UPS System
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Tripp Lite SMART 1500XL intelligent, line interactive UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures. Runtime is expandable with the addition of BP36V15-2U (limit 1) or BP36V42-3U external battery packs. 1500VA/980 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types.
Includes a total of 6 outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or to shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling.
Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms. Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, small-footprint tower housing uses less than 66 square inches of floor or desktop space. Two year warranty. $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only).
Features:• 1500VA/980 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types
• Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures
• Runtime is expandable with the addition of BP36V15-2U or BP36V42-3U external battery packs
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits with two boost and one voltage reduction level maintains usable 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 75-147V
• Includes a total of 6 NEMA5-15R outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment
• Includes 1 USB and 1 DB9 monitoring port for remote monitoring of UPS status and site power conditions
• PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling included
• Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms
• Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket
• Attractive small footprint black tower housing uses less than 66 square inches
• Built-in rear-exit cooling fan runs as needed to maintain optimal internal temperatures during extended run battery operation
• Hot-swappable/user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement
• UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for installation, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is necessary
• Cold start capability enables UPS turn-on in battery mode during blackout conditions
• UL (USA), cUL (Canada), NOM (Mexico), FCC Class A (Business) Listed
• $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only). No warranty cards required for coverage!
• 2 year manufacturer's product warranty.
Applications:• Ideal for the protection of fileservers, network accessories and telecommunications equipment. Common applications include any mix of servers, workstations, hubs, routers, concentrators, IP telephony and traditional PBX switching systems.
• Package Includes
• SMART1500XL UPS System
• USB and DB9 monitoring cables
• PowerAlert unattended shutdown and UPS/Power monitoring software
• Instruction manual with warranty information
Things You Will Get:
- UPS System
- USB and DB9 Monitor Cables
- PowerAlert and UPS Monitoring Software
|Other Features||Typical battery lifespan: 3-6 years, depending on usage|