Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Custom PCIe DSP Accelerator Card
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Authentic Sound of AnalogUA’s professional four-processor DSP Accelerator — plus 3 UAD plug-ins of your choice.
The UAD-2 QUAD Custom DSP Accelerator contains Universal Audio’s second most powerful PCIe processing card, coupled with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 QUAD Custom features four SHARC processors and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your Mac or PC an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 QUAD Custom includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle and it lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 QUAD Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
This UAD-2 QUAD Custom card features 4 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors and the "Analog Classics" bundle plug-in suite that includes the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins; PLUS you pick any three individual UAD plug-ins at registration!
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access nearly 60 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately w/14 day, full-version, free trial)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus Core UAD “Analog Classics” plug-in package: LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers,Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins; PLUS you pick any three individual UAD plug-ins at registration!
- QUAD w/ 4 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite (FireWire), and Apollo audio interface
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 compatible
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card
- 4 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
- (Win) Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate Edition
- (Mac) OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 2GB available hard drive space
- 1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
- Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
- Internet connection or CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software