Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Audiophile quality analog power for your high-current digital pedals and 9-volt battery classics!Pedal Power® 4x4 is a linear (analog) power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. Perfect for large pedalboards, Pedal Power 4x4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power 4x4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4x4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide,
- Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty*
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4X4 Power Supply:
Voodoo labs always makes great pedal power supplies. I have been using this specific supply for about a year now and it has never cut out on me. my pedals always get the right amount of power consistently. you cant go wrong with any voodoo labs power supply This is a real hands on product review from Andy@ Sam Ash Indianapolis