Voodoo Lab Voodoo Lab Pedal Power MONDO
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Large-scale isolated power for high-current digital and 9V battery effects.Pedal Power MONDO is a high-current capable power supply that can power the largest and most diverse pedalboards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatibility with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedalboards. Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova, Moog and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty*
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Voodoo Lab Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo:
Voodoo labs always makes great pedal power supplies. I have been using this specific supply for about a year now and it has never cut out on me. my pedals always get the right amount of power consistently. you cant go wrong with any voodoo labs power supply This is a real hands on product review from Andy@ Sam Ash Indianapolis
- Was this a gift?: