Vox VXII 30W Digital Modeling Amp
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
VXII 30W DIGITAL MODELING AMPThe Vox VXII 30W Digital Modeling Amp boasts advanced technology that carefully recreates classic amplifier circuits. This innovative new method, known as VET (Virtual Element Technology), models the actual circuits and electrical components of an amplifier. This more sophisticated approach to modeling results in a more accurate and more articulate representation of the desired amplifier. Taking this process one step further, Vox has also reengineered the conventional guitar cabinet, opting for a one-piece, sealed enclosure that enhances the sound quality and performance of the VX amplifier range.
- Diverse array of amps and effects allows for comprehensive sound-shaping
- A redesigned power amp stage, complete with an FET equipped analog circuit
- Unique bass-reflex design and sealed cabinet produce a rich low-end
- 11 types of amp models, 4 types of modulation effects, 4 types delay/reverb effects
- Equipped with a USB port and JamVOX III