Warm Audio WA12 Mic Preamp
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Warm Audio WA12 challenges the $1,000 glass ceiling theory. Now you can have that sound and quality, or even better, for hundreds less.A lot of preamps on the market do a good job of raising the volume of mics and instruments. Unfortunately, many pres are doing only that, raising volume. Many of the “Super clean” designs of today tend to leave the the signal exiting the preamp sounding much the same as it did entering it.
If you are looking for a preamp to improve and shape your signal you will most definitely love the WA12. The WA12 is designed to transform plain instruments and vocals into exciting tone. If your mixes lack depth, struggle to sound alive, or are just missing that professional touch you’ve always wanted, there is a good chance you will love the WA12.
- 71db of Gain
- CUSTOM DESIGNED Cinemag input and output transformers MADE IN THE USA!
- TONE button – switches the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohms. Changes the tone of both the mic and HI-Z inputs.
- Fully Discrete
- High voltage 1731 style operational amplifier
- 48 volt Phantom Power
- Mic level balanced input: XLR or 1/4″/TRS.
- Balanced outputs: XLR and 1/4″/TRS.
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel. Sends instrument signal through entire circuit including both Cinemag Transformers and the discrete operational amplifier. Great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4″ output jack.
- 20db pad
- External power plug for low noise
Things You Will Get:
$22.99 to $73.99
$173.13 to $199.00
$59.99$49.99 Save : $10.00 (17%)
$129.95$39.99 Save : $89.96 (69%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$799.99$499.99 Save : $300.00 (38%)Just $14 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details