Alfred Suzuki Cello School Piano Acc., Volume 2 (Revised)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This is the piano accompaniment for Suzuki Cello School Volume 2 (Revised).
- Long, Long Ago (T. H. Bayly)
- May Time, Komm Lieber Mai (Longing for Spring) from Sehnsucht nach dem Frühlinge, K. 96 (W. A. Mozart)
- Minuet No. 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Minuet No. 3, Minuet in C, BWV Anh. II (J. S. Bach)
- Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (G. F. Handel)
- Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the opera Der Freischutz (C. M. von Weber)
- March in G (J. S. Bach)
- Theme from Witches' Dance (N. Paganini)
- Tonalization: The Moon over the Ruined Castle (R. Taki)
- The Two Grenadiers, Die Beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (R. Schumann)
- Gavotte (F. J. Gossec)
- Bourrée from Sonata in F Major for Oboe and Basso Continuo, HHA IV/18, No. 8-EZ (G. F. Handel).
- This title is available in SmartMusic.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||The Suzuki Method Core Materials|
|Model||Cello School Piano Accompaniment, Volume 2|