Alfred What Praise Can I Play for Weddings?
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The inspirational songs in this collection are arranged for piano solo in a contemporary style. They can be performed before the service or throughout the wedding ceremony. Approximate performance times are included to assist planning.
- 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) (Matt Redman and Jonas Myrin)
- Be the Centre (Michael Frye)
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Thomas O. Chisholm and William M. Runyan)
- Household of Faith (Brent Lamb and John Rosasco)
- How Beautiful (Twila Paris)
- I Will Be Here (Steven Curtis Chapman)
- Let There Be Praise (Dick and Melodie Tunney)
- Love Will Be Our Home (Steven Curtis Chapman)
- The Prayer (Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster)
- A Thousand Little Things (Point of Grace)
- When God Made You (NewSong)
- You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban).