Malekko Wolftone UNITY MKII Analog Fuzz Compressor Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Designed by Todd Wolfgram, Malekko is thrilled to release their all-analog Wolftone UNITY MKII Analog Fuzz Compressor Pedal.UNITY is a multi-tap 2 transistor fuzz pedal fused with a compression section allowing maximum fuzztone flexibility and feel. From over-the-top fuzz mayhem to super buttery fuzz smoothness, the UNITY, like all WOLFTONE pedals, is extremely musical and very responsive to a player’s dynamics.
The three controls, WEIGHT, GAIN, and SKEW, each create a certain kind of gain and distortion. They tap into the circuit at different places, therefore they have different characteristics in the way they respond to the player and what they do to the timbre and overall signal. Add the compression’s FORCE SWITCH and you have an extremely flexible and reactive fuzz pedal: from sweet to discordant!
- WEIGHT is both the initial drive setting as well as the primary compression setting, reacting to the FORCE SWITCH setting
- GAIN sets distortion amount. Low setting is dark and crunchy, becoming much brighter and searing
- SKEW affects both effect saturation and tone; from warmer at low settings to edgier and grittier when cranked up
- FORCE SWITCH changes compression value. 0 is min, 1 is high, 2 is max.
- The compression effect is fully dependent on all three knobs but is primarily based on the WEIGHT knob setting