MOTU 1248 Thunderbolt / AVB Ethernet / USB Audio Interface & DSP Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The 1248 Thunderbolt Audio Interface provides industry-leading dynamic range and large console style mixing with 48 channels and 12 stereo busses and 66 channels of audio (32X34 I/O), plus it supports USB 2.0 connectivity that is USB 3.0 compatible.The 1248 Thunderbolt Audio Interface has built-in powerful DSP delivering 32-bit floating point mixing and effects, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. The unit's extensive routing grid patches ins to outs, or splits inputs to multiple destinations.
Use the 1248 as a stand-alone mixer and control everything from the 1248's innovative web app running on your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smart phone, and laptop. Connect a second MOTU AVB interface with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately).
Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs. Stream hundreds of channels among devices and computers on the network.
Control on-board DSP, mixing, settings, and network audio routing from web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smart phone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
Control mixing & FX from your mobile device, without a computer. Connect an Apple Airport or other Wi-Fi router directly to the 1248 with a standard Ethernet cable. Great for live sound mixing.
- Superb audio quality with exceptional dynamic range
- 4 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 8x12 balanced analog
- ADAT optical and S/PDIF digital (with SRC)
- 32 x 34 I/O, totaling 66 simultaneous audio channels
- Dedicated main and monitor outs
- Universal connectivity — Thunderbolt & USB 2.0 / 3.0 USB
- Firmware and drivers compatible with all audio software
- On-board 32-bit floating point DSP
- Large console style mixing and effects
- Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses
- DSP effects, including reverb with sends
- Modeled analog EQ, compression, gate and reverb
- Expand to a 2nd MOTU interface via Cat-5e ethernet cable
- Connect up to 5 MOTU interfaces via optional AVB Switch
- Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers
- Ultra-low network latency even over long cable runs
- Stream hundreds of audio channels along the network
- Flexible, matrix-style routing & splitting for all inputs
- Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations
Things You Will Get:
|Interface Type||USB / AVB Ethernet / Thunderbolt|