Peavey 6505 MH 20-Watt Micro Tube Guitar Amplifier Head (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The newest addition to Peavey's celebrated 6505 series, the all-tube 6505 MH Micro Head authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package.Featuring an all tube preamp and power amp, the 6505 MH authentically produces the much loved tones of the legendary Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package. The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its big brother! The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. T.S.I. tube monitoring constantly lets you know that your power tubes are in good shape, and if not, which ones need to be replaced. The back panel of the 6505 MH is full of modern technology, including Peavey's exclusive MSDI output, USB recording output, headphone output, speaker defeat switch, plus a built-in power attenuator!
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- MSDI Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power
- Footswitch included
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8ohm cabinets
Things You Will Get:
- Guitar Amplifier Head
You May Also Be Interested In
$599.99$499.99 Save: $100.00 (16.67%)Just $21 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details