Heritage Audio HA1073 Microphone Preamp
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Face it: if you are here, you KNOW what you are looking for. The Heritage Audio looks and sounds as good as a Rupert Neve era 1073 module and will last as long.The name says it all. First introduced by Neve in 1970, it has been reproduced by many others since then, most notably BAE Audio and AMS-Neve. Heritage Audio is proud to introduce what is their most historically accurate reproduction ever made. Using the same exact components, specifications and, equally important, same time consuming construction techniques, the 1073 looks and sounds as good as a Rupert Neve era 1073 module, and will last as long.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier,
- HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating.
- High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 12 kHz,
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable center frequencies
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off.
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º.