Heritage Audio HA1073 Microphone Preamp
Face it: if you are here, you KNOW what you are looking for. The Heritage Audio looks and sounds as good as a Rupert Neve era 1073 module and will last as long.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier,
- HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating.
- High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 12 kHz,
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable center frequencies
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off.
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º.