Marshall DSL40C 1x12" 40-Watt Combo Guitar Amplifier (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The DSL40C is ultra portable, ultra loud, and ultra Marshall.The critically acclaimed Marshall DSL40C shares most of the same great features as the DSL100H: footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels, rear panel pentode/triode switch (40-watt down to 20-watt) and a rear panel series FX loop.
Unlike the Marshall JCM2000 DSL amps, the DSL40C features footswitchable digital reverb – channel change and reverb on/off footswitch is supplied. The popularity of the DSL40C lies in its feature-packed capability, versatility, its volume-to-size ratio, and its value for money.
The DSL40C is loaded with a single 12" 40 Watt Celestion Seventy 80 speaker.
- 40 Watt Combo
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) With Independent Volume/Gain Controls
- Clean/Crunch Modes for Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1/Lead2 Modes for Ultra Gain Channel
- EL34 Valve Power Stage
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Variable Resonance Control
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- 2 Custom Voiced Digital Reverb Controls (one for each channel)
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- 12” Custom Voiced Celestion 70/80 Speaker
Things You Will Get:
- Guitar Amplifier