Universal Audio Apollo FireWire Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Universal Audio Apollo FireWire. High-Resolution Music Production. Classic Analog Sound.A perfect centerpiece for studios running original Mac Pro towers and Windows 7 machines, this 18 x 24 FireWire 800-equipped interface features analog design based on UA’s 50-year heritage, along with gold-standard Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for impeccable audio resolution. Apollo FireWire delivers an uncompromising approach to audio quality that offers extremely high-resolution sound, with the lowest THD and highest dynamic range in its class.
At A Glance:
- Onboard UAD-2 Processing
- QUAD model featuring four SHARC processors
- Realtime UAD Processing on all of Apollo’s analog and digital inputs
- Same features and functionality as other UAD-2 products when used with DAW
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices for increased mixing DSP
- Complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library is available online
While Apollo FireWire’s “natural” sound is exceedingly open and transparent, it can quickly deliver a wide range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring powerful onboard QUAD processing, Apollo FireWire’s DSP Acceleration allows for recording through UAD Powered Plug-Ins — with sub-2ms latency, regardless of buffer settings — letting you monitor and “print” audio with classic analog emulations from Ampex, Lexicon, Manley, Neve, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more.
The Apollo FireWire’s bundled “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” suite of UAD plug-ins gives you the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and more, so you have a rack full of bonafide audio classics, right out of the box.
Four Mic Preamps with Unison Technology
Apollo FireWire comes equipped with four Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track with colorful mic preamp sounds from Neve, API, and Universal Audio. An Apollo breakthrough, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic preamps — including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle
With the Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, you not only get legendary compressors such as the Fairchild 670 Legacy and EQs like the Pultec EQP-1A Legacy, but also stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, as well as UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
- Worldwide standard in professional A/D and D/A conversion for music production
- Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing
- 4 Unison-enabled mic preamps for tracking through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio*
- 18 x 24 FireWire audio interface for Mac and Windows 7
- Cascade two Apollos for 16 analog I/O and 12 digital I/O
- Upgradeable to Thunderbolt via Thunderbolt 2 Option Card (Mac)
- World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle
Things You Will Get:
- Apollo FireWire Audio Interface
- Power Cable
- Owner's Manual
|Dimensions||19”W x 1.75”H x (1U rack space) x 12.125"D|
$18.99$14.99 to $29.99 Save: $4.00 (21.06%)
$71.99$63.99 Save: $8.00 (11.11%)
$59.99$49.99 Save: $10.00 (16.67%)
$79.99$49.99 Save: $30.00 (37.5%)