Behringer AT108 Ultracoustic 1x8" Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
True Tube Tone
The AC108 features one hand-selected 12AX7 tube in the preamp, giving it the rich, beautiful tone guitarists have cherished for decades. Tubes "warm up" a signal, gracing it with depth, character and harmonic overtones. When you crank the AC108's gain and strum aggressively, you will be rewarded with musical classic-rock overdrive. Back off the gain and you'll hear cleans that chime with heavenly clarity. That glowing 12AX7 under the hood makes it happen!
This 15-Watt guitar amp handles just like a relic of rock's early days, but with a few modern additions for increased tone options. Plug into the 1/4" instrument input, a gain dial that pushes the tube into overdrive, a two-band EQ, a GAIN button for increased overdrive, a SHIFT button that adjusts mids for a more modern sound, and a MASTER dial to govern overall volume. A 1/4" CD input allows you to play along with your favorite songs, and a 1/4" headphone jack enables private practicing. An 8" vintage-tuned guitar speaker puts your best sound forward.
Just because you are a beginner looking for your first amp, or an old pro looking for an amp you can take on the subway, there's no need to skimp on tone! The AC108 puts real tube tone within everyone's budget. Plug into an AC108 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer today
- Extremely versatile 2-channel acoustic instrument amplifier
- Powerful 8" dual-cone speaker for wide frequency response
- Additional microphone input with separate volume control
- VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life