Audio Technica ATW2192T Headset Wireless System (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
While our site does not specify wireless products by channel or frequency range, we do stock different ones. If you require a specific channel, please call us at 800-472-6274 and we will help you get the exact wireless product you are looking for.The 2192T is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band with 10 selectable frequencies and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2192T features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Additionally, the 2192T incorporates Audio-Technica’s digital Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
Things You Will Get:
- Headset Microphone
- Power Supply
- Rack Mount Kit
- (2) Antennas